- Aircraft paint stripping masking
- Moisture barrier in “white goods”
- General purpose heat reflector and heat dissipator.
- Mechanically hold wires and cooling coils in “white goods”
- Repair tears on truck trailers and aircraft.
- Splicing of thin gauge foils.
- General purpose holding, patching, sealing applications – indoors and outdoor.
- Easy to handle on joints and seams of fiberglass duct board system, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Thermally conductive
- Moisture and solvent resistant
- Heat and light reflective
- Flame resistant
- Outdoor weathering and UV resistant
The values given are typical values and do not constitute a specification. The user should determine whether the tape is suitable for the intended application.
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight. Surfaces to which tapes is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.